I think you find these references useful, informative or thought-provoking.
Nose Work Supplies
Here are a couple of websites that sell nose work supplies and long leashes
The Relaxation Protocol is helpful for working on your stays in addition to it’s usefulness for behavior modification.
Dr. Diana Bochenski, in addition to being a traditional DVM, Dr. Bochenski is a Certified Veterinary Homeopath (CVH). If you are ready to make the leap from traditional treatment of individual symptoms to treatment of the whole animal, I would highly recommend working with Dr. Diana. She does phone consultations and has made a real difference with Nick and our cat Gizmo.
Dr. Diana Bochenski
Buellton Veterinary Clinic
914 W. Highway 246
Buellton CA 93427
Dr. Nancy Modglin has a holistic veterinary practice in Redlands. In addition to Chinese herbs and homeopathy, she also does chiropractic, acupuncture and cold laser.
Dr. Nancy Modglin
Holistic Options Vet Care
25837 Business Center Dr.
Redlands CA 92374
Dr. Brothers is a very caring vet with a small practice. She does not do surgeries or have high-tech equipment. However, she is very supportive and open-minded about alternative care and enjoys learning about other options.
Dr. Sherry Brothers
Highland Avenue Veterinary Clinic
1731 E. Highland Ave.
San Bernardino, CA 92404
Rancho Regional provides excellent traditional veterinary care with state of the art equipment. Dr. Christopher Berg, his wife, Dr. Susan Bohrer along with Dr. Owens offer a full range of services from routine care, surgeries, cold laser and acupuncture. They also have an orthopedic surgeon that comes in regularly. The staff is very friendly and you will feel comfortable here. They are open to non-traditional care and generally supportive when you know what non-traditional care you wish, but it is not how they generally practice. This is where I would go for surgeries, emergencies, etc. It is a good choice if you are looking for traditional veterinary services.
11981 Jack Benny Dr.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
Health Videos, Blogs, Articles
- Dr. Becker: The Truth About Spaying and Neutering
- Angry Vet
- Vital Animal § the Natural Path
- Truth 4 Pets
- Dr. Jean Dodds Pet Health Resource
- Dr. Jean Dodds 2015 Canine Vaccination Protocol
- The Simple Guide to Titer Testing Dogs
- Titers: An Important Tool To Prevent Over Vaccination in Dogs
- Clean Run—Both the magazine and the store.
And if you want to read more about vaccinations…
- Vaccinations: Consider Carefully
- Vaccination: Efficacy
- Vaccination: Rabies
- Vaccination: Non-Rabies
- Vaccination: Safety
- How Often Should My Dog Receive Vaccinations?
- Vaccinating Unhealthy Pets
- The Rabies Vaccine and Your Dog: Side Effects
- Rabies Vaccination: 13 Ways to Vaccinate More Safely
- Petition to Veterinarians: Fully Inform Us Before Vaccinating Our Dogs and Cats
- Vets on Vaccines: Inadequate Education
- Questions to Ask
- Clinical Approaches to Managing and Treating Adverse Vaccine Reactions
- What Should I Do to Protect My Adult Dogs During a Parvovirus Outbreak?
- Is Your Vet a Cautious or Casual Vaccinator?